Hello guys, today we are going to see how we can unlock our Huawei E5573 WiFi MiFi to take any sim card. When you already purchase it, it is always locked to ISP you have bought it from and would not take the sim cards of other network operators.
Today we are going to see how we can unlock it to take any sim card from any network operator.
Unlocking is one-time work and after unlocking the Huawei E5573 4G mobile WiFi router, you free to use any SIM.
HOW TO UNLOCK HUAWEI E5573s 4G MIFI MODEM TO
USE OTHER SIM
Download the file for the unlocking process
Make sure your Huawei E5573 WiFi MiFi is fully charged
use a screwdriver to unscroll the modem and open it y
You also need to short circuit the modem in other for the pc and balong downloader to detect your modem and ready for flashing.
You will need a picker to do the short circuit
prepare your USB cable which you use to connect to pc
Make sure you follow all the steps below and apply them correctly and by the end of this article your modem should be unlocked.
Also check this
Let move to the process of unlocking your modem
you will head straight and unscrew your modem using the screwdriver.
remove the upper cover of your modem to get a clear view of the boot point.
Once flashing is going do not disconnect your modem
- after removing the upper case of your 4G MiFi modem go to the download folder where you save it and launch the balong USB down-loader.
- Connect point 1and point 2 to send the modem into boot mode so that the PC will recognize it.
- After connecting the two-point head to the device manager and check your device com port now proceed to load the first bin file which usbloader.bin.
Launch the balong down-loader click on detect and select your modem correct com port, click on the three dots adjacent to the load button, select usbloader.bin, click on OK, and click on the load button. it will erase the current firmware which locks only to nexttel
- now head back to your balance down-loader and do the same steps as the first but this time you loading the usbsafe.bin file and load it to unlock your modem.
- After loading the usbsafe.bin you will need to run the (WUBUI)
so remove the battery and insert it back then power it on.
make sure to configure and change SSID and passcode your modem should now be unlocked.
NB: This same method and process will also unlock the CARTEL e5573s-320 MiFi modem apply the same steps and process to unlock the modem.
👉Do this at your own Risk am not responsibly for Any break device