Hay friends welcome to keils hitech237 today we are looking at something new. How To Max Your phone Number When Calling is what we are looking at today.
maxing or hiding your caller ID is what many people don’t yet know about.
So we are just here to share this article just for educational purposes we are not responsible for an action of yours in the course of trying to hide your caller ID. we have provided these articles to help businessmen.
There are businessmen that don’t want to disclose their identity to customers because some might be fraudsters or scammers. So if you are a businessman and you don’t like customers to get your phone number then this article is for you
We may not know the reason why you want to hide your caller ID before calling but we have provided these articles just for education and know-how.
WHAT IS CALLER ID OR MASK NUMBER
Call-ID is when you call someone, your phone is shown to that person you are calling. this process is done automatically that is it is set to show my Call ID so if you don’t someone to get your real phone number then this article is for you too. just stay tuned and read to the end of the post
Also Read On:BYPASS TPM 2.0 AND INSTALL WINDOWS 11 ON ANY PC WITH EASE
When you place a call then your caller sees incoming call displayed as PRIVATE NUMBER, NO CALLER ID, UNKNOWN CALLER, OR SECURITY NUMBER. well, it is very easy to do that before the end of this post you will be able to know how to mask your phone number and hide your caller ID. meaning you can keep your phone number hidden with just a few simple steps Whether you’re calling from a landline or mobile, hiding your phone number can help you maintain your own privacy and prevent people from calling you back.
HOW TO HIDE/MASK CALLER ID
Let cut the story short and move to the main thing. for you to hide your caller ID follow the steps shortlisted below if you missed any steps just kindly come back to the first point and go through again make sure not to miss a step.
- Now locate the setting app of your iPhone or Android device and click to open it.
- Scroll down and locate the phone setting in iPhone and in android locate call setting.
- Once you are in the phone setting scroll down and look for show my caller ID
- Chose the option to hide my call ID
- Select the option to hide your caller ID, then you are done trying to make a call to see if your caller will show or not.
ALSO, CHECK ON
Method 2. “
Method two will work on most ”choronko” phones. with this method, you need a button phone this does this that is to say the first method did not work for you. to do this follow our guide below.
- On your button phone, locate the setting app click on it then look for the call setting.
- If you can’t find the option go back to the menu look for the call setting app on the ”choronko” button phone menu open it and select call setting.
- You should see the caller ID option select it and choose to HIDE MY ID that all Once you call anyone your ID will not be shown.
Like we said earlier this article is only for educational purposes. this tutorial will help you keep your privacy from the public in some situations we hope this article was helpful to you guys and stay tuned for more tutorials from us.